Impact Assessment, Planning and Permitting
- Environmental, Social and Health Impact Assessments (ESHIAs);
- Appropriate Assessments (AAs);
- Environmental, Social and Health Management and Monitoring Plans (ESHMMPs);
- Biodiversity Monitoring and Management Plans (BMMPs);
- Stakeholder Engagement Plans (SEPs) and Livelihood Restoration Plans (LRPs);
- Preparation of the licensing and permitting documentation such as:
– Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC) procedure authorization;
– Greenhouse Gas Emission Permits;
– Water Intake and Discharge Permits;
– Permits for waste activities, incl. also registration documents and
- Technical support during the negotiation stage for all permitting procedures.
- Management and monitoring the Environmental, Social and Health aspects during the Project Construction stage;
- Initial and annual reports for integrated/ IPPC permit activities.